Complaint Colbz256 banned by flourish goonstation RP server 3 November 14
Admin: flourish
Server: Goonstation 3/rp
Date and time: 11/14/2021 around 4:00-4:30 PM EST
Synopsis: I get on the station as soon as the shuttle gets there at 98 minute shift time, I see some security, or person that looked like one beating someone to death, he tells me to help, and I ask what they did, but then the shuttle leaves, leaving the guy getting beat up on the shuttle, and me and the other sec. I'm super confused, then around a minute later, the same attacker starts beating another guy up around me, and says he needs to kill, saying he's killed 5 so far. So I try to stop him by attacking, and he then runs away.

Then an admin PMs me saying I killed a security assistant, but I had no memory of that, and I try to explain that I only attacked one person who was the sec officer randomly attacking people. I then get a 24 hour ban, and I'm so confused??? I have no idea what rule I broke, they say I denied killing the assistant officer, I didn't even see a security assistant in the 10 minutes I was on the station, or at least I think. I just want some clarification please.

Extra information: My byond key is Colbz256 and my discord is c0ltZ#4810
Yeah you're right, I fucked up and misread the logs. The logs of you attacking the sec assistant were actually after the shuttle had docked at Centcom, so you were totally fine to do that. I apologize.

Ban lifted and I'll remove that note from your account.
(11-14-2021, 01:47 PM)Flourish Wrote: Yeah you're right, I fucked up and misread the logs. The logs of you attacking the sec assistant were actually after the shuttle had docked at Centcom, so you were totally fine to do that. I apologize.

Ban lifted and I'll remove that note from your account.

All good, I probably poorly explained the situation since I had no idea what was going on.

Thank you.