Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
security idea dump
(11-15-2021, 02:04 PM)Kelpo Wrote: You can already close a chute if you throw an item at it

Items no longer close chutes, only mob types.
(11-16-2021, 04:43 PM)Tiresoup Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 02:04 PM)Kelpo Wrote: You can already close a chute if you throw an item at it

well they did when I made that comment, I threw an beret at it and it closed.
(11-16-2021, 04:43 PM)Tiresoup Wrote:

I tested it just now, it triggered with an arcadevr on oshan rp
Given the change to the Donut Box, making them come in an ACTUAL Lunchbox, I'd like to see a change to the Morphine Box sprite too, either as a new sprite or something more appropriate that already exists in the game files. The default box is just ugly, and often I get mixed up between which box is my standard box that I use for added storage, and which one is the Morphine box.
(11-19-2021, 10:25 PM)Wrench-1 Wrote: Given the change to the Donut Box, making them come in an ACTUAL Lunchbox, I'd like to see a change to the Morphine Box sprite too, either as a new sprite or something more appropriate that already exists in the game files. The default box is just ugly, and often I get mixed up between which box is my standard box that I use for added storage, and which one is the Morphine box.

get a launchbox trait and put your morphine in it I guess, hopefully rng wont give 2 launchboxes of the same color.