can i be HOS next round
You probally remeber me nooblet123 you know Cooper weinstein i self-antagged on rp so enough of that so can i PLEASE be HOS?
This isn't how you make an application
HOW DO I THEN

The reason is HOS can do al LOT of stuff and is VERY powerful and i want to HELP people with this power

forgot how long ive played SEC

ive been banned twice i think first was temp ban second was perma but WAS lifted

i would stop crime as HOS and get some NEAT stuff to do other than normal ss13 rounds

end of application
Sincerly, Nooblet123/Jimmy Park
Aren't you noobling123
+1. Noobling123 has shown to be a force to reckon with. Put him on the whitelist immediatly! Theres not much to say, great application, hits all the points. Im sure he'll do great on the clown whitelist.
better than my app tbh
Incredible.
so YES

yes i am noobling Susman is noobling123

BTW im playing RIGHT NOW

im part time vice officer
+16, I have seen them PERSONALLY robust 23 clowns at once, if they are not whitelisted it will be a travesty. I will leave this server and never return if this magnificent person is not whitelisted. We must give them the law bringer and send them on a great quest to purge the stations of every clown in existence. +34, if we fail to meet this condition then we have failed as a people. This is a great tide changer in our world, we cannot allow Susman27 to not become Head of Security for the entire server. No, we should make them an admin. +687
+1 from me - he self-antags a lot so he knows exactly what to look for from crimers
+1 absolutely. One of the best Sec Offs I've ever seen. I immediately hand them my HoS ID and gun as soon as I see him in game and say, "please, do what I could never do, and LEAD!"
id give him +420, his meta-game knowledge proves he knows how to be resourceful and catch crimers quickly and efficiently with the power of meta-game

give him the beret
Gonna be a big fat neutral from me. Not seen them enough as secoff.
I was playing goonstation 3 but i died

BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 16 WHOLE MINUTES!

im playing goonstation 1

JOIN!
+1 again