Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Adds the ability to combine a breathing mask with a clown/mime mask to...
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Adds functionality for putting a breathing mask into a mime/clown mask to act as a mask with internals. They do not start with them. Ideally will make it less restrictive to play the jobs. They still have their thematic handicaps, such as the mime cannot speak, and the clown is clumsy, etc. Honestly, this wouldn't even really affect much balance wise, would just let the players not have to spend a portion of their round just getting countermeasures to not being able to have internals. Not exactly many clowns and mimes, after all.

Why's this needed?
While this is pretty hotly debated, I think generally people would like to be able to play the roles they most enjoy without having to be so handicapped they have to spend a significant amount of time just making counter measures to survive depressurization or gas leaks/floods. I know I'm tired of having to do a niche mechanic of suiciding to get through a gas flood as a Mime.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)MomoBerry
(+)Clowns and Mimes can now combine a breathing mask with their own to create a mask with internals.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED PR] Adds the ability to combine a breathing mask with a clown/mime mask to... - by github_bot - 11-12-2021, 05:49 AM