Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Fertilizers Don't Do Squat for Infusion.
I just had my first round as Botanist with the new fertilizers, and tried to infuse them into a seed. They did nothing to it at all except damage the seed a little.

I tried all 5 regular fertilizers, along with compost. The only that had any effect was the Unstable Mutagen, though I think that might be because it was effective before the switch.

My best guess is that when the named fertilizers were removed, the infusion effects weren't moved over to the new chemicals as well. Without infusion, all the fun plants such as Omega Weed are impossible to obtain.
For what it's worth, I ran a round about two hours ago as Botanist, and they worked fine. Ammonia lowered grow/production times, saltpetre increased potency, etc.
The old fertilisers would show immediate results changes when you analyse the seed after infusing with the machine. The new ones show no change, and after infusing a seed with 4 entire bottles of ammonia the resulting plant always has pretty average genes. I'm just now trying to figure out botany but something is clearly not working.
i'm dumb
Everything's working fine now, thanks!