Wheyman111 Mentor Application
Usual character name: Connor Paul Zemurray
BYOND username: Wheyman111
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Wheyman111 #6140

Recommended by (if applicable): No one
Goon servers you play: Goonstation Heisenbee

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I want to be a mentor to help people who have questions and improve the community in this way. i think i would find answering gameplay questions enjoyable, in the event that i would find answering questions tire some i would still answer them. My experience is i belive quite good. I started playing SS13 in late June, and i played as most of the jobs on the station and i can answer a variety of questions.  i did not play these jobs : Clown, Chief Enigeer, Medical Director, Reasearch Director, and of course Head of Security and Nanotrasen Security Operative. I don't have experience with the most complex mechanics of some Jobs (Chemicompiler, Telesci, Artsci,) and i have not used several mechanics such as Material Science and Packet Hacking.
I know where departments are located on the maps currently in rotation, and the general layout of the popular maps. I have read the Mentor Guidelines and generally know how to conduct myself. I think i have sufficient experience to become a Mentor, Unless of course you think different.

Postscriptum: I don't think that i can put more words in to this application, i have highlighted my reasons and experience and more words to fit the 300 minimum would be unnecessary flowery words about the "Beauty of this community and game" and that i am "Flattered to give back whati recieved". I put a lot of effort in to this application and i hope it will be approved.

• Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): i have had no bans on Goonstation, at least not ones i am aware of.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 17 of March. For now, we encourage you to keep playing helping out other players, and to show that you are a positive presence in the community!