Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RP Security timelock rework
so as of now the current timelocks for sec are
Security assitant 5 total rounds played
Security officer 30 rounds in total
Detective none that I am aware of(correct me if I am wrong please)

So how would I change it?
Security assistant stays the same
security officer 30 rounds as crew and 10 rounds as security
Detective 30 rounds as crew and  and 10 rounds as security
Emphasis on the 10 rounds timelock required to play as security before playing security

why the change?
I have seen many detectives and security officers who really shouldnt play sec at all yet, they just wont listen and their only excuse "you are not the hos" or are the typical noob trigger happy, arresting the clown for being clown, and or brutalizing crew for their own enjoyment kind of dudes, these things get dealt with in game yes but these things can be avoided if sec was timelocked behind actual rounds played as sec
I am no balance expert, but I want to hear your input on what the current security should be time locked.
I'd like to offer my two cents on the part of policing your fellow officers. That's your job. If officers are telling you "You're not the HoS", when you tell them to (Stop shooting people, stop arresting the clown to exist", you're well within your right to go "hey, knock it the fuck off". If other security officers are arresting people 4noraisin, you CAN and SHOULD arrest them, and seek their demotion.
(11-08-2021, 12:37 PM)Tiresoup Wrote: I'd like to offer my two cents on the part of policing your fellow officers. That's your job. If officers are telling you "You're not the HoS", when you tell them to (Stop shooting people, stop arresting the clown to exist", you're well within your right to go "hey, knock it the fuck off". If other security officers are arresting people 4noraisin, you CAN and SHOULD arrest them, and seek their demotion.

This is why I want security to be timelocked behind security. I feel like it will reduce cases like this and while they are still in their "growing stage" new players will be guided to the path of light and righteousness and they shall be strayed away from the path of shitcurity, that is if they keep their job.