Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge's Gavel & Block
Attention everyone!
[Image: judge_hammer1.jpg]

I had a grand idea when I read the court case of Sundance and the friends. The gavel and the block used by the judge when order is needed in the courtroom. The gavel could spawn in the lawyer locker and the block would be on the nearest table or something. Of course you can slam the hammer on any other table but the effects would be not so great. It would do the same effect as the act of slamming your fists on the table or whatever it's called, but the message will be a judge'y one. Maybe there will be some court cases with this!
Goton564 Wrote:Attention everyone!
[Image: judge_hammer1.jpg]

I had a grand idea when I read the court case of Sundance and the friends. The gavel and the block used by the judge when order is needed in the courtroom. The gavel could spawn in the lawyer locker and the block would be on the nearest table or something. Of course you can slam the hammer on any other table but the effects would be not so great. It would do the same effect as the act of slamming your fists on the table or whatever it's called, but the message will be a judge'y one. Maybe there will be some court cases with this!
Those are actually only used in United States of America courts, most countries don't use them. Auctioneers do though....so let's give the judge's stand one and maybe like QM or the market stalls idk
sorry to piggyback your thread (agreed with your idea) but can we put some tables and partitions and stuff in the courtroom to make it more like an actual courtroom. it's not like the space is used for anything else...
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Those are actually only used in United States of America courts, most countries don't use them. Auctioneers do though....so let's give the judge's stand one and maybe like QM or the market stalls idk

Yeah, I've watched too many episodes of Law & Order. Also damn, that market idea, that's fantastic!

mozi Wrote:sorry to piggyback your thread (agreed with your idea) but can we put some tables and partitions and stuff in the courtroom to make it more like an actual courtroom. it's not like the space is used for anything else...

The courtroom could be made a bit more like a courtroom. It's not used for anything else than as a filler room. Tables and other cool stuff (maybe make it brown like a real one) could make it a lot more used.
There also needs to be way more powdered wigs so we can all wear them like we're hovering over British airspace.