Complaint the system has failed
"You are hopping up and down yelling"

Is a little bit of respect and humanity too much to ask for?

At the end of the day, i don't care about a 24 hour ban. I feel like admins dislike me themselves, and thus let things slide when unlikeable rule breakers outright harass me to ruin my experience. I am overly, disproportionately judged when i do anything. What assurances I have that this is fair? Because given the minor rude jabs that come out at me in almost every interaction i've had with an Admin (that wasn't on discord,) i'm feeling there's a lot of contempt for me, and it doesn't make these responses trustworthy.

At the end of the day, you are driving me to quit this game and quit the community simply because you refuse to respect me as a person. From what I can see, the admin behavior on my case has been dismally poor.

I'm hurt because i thought you guys understood how to deal with people and situations professionally.

The real irony is after that round, I didn't want to play for a few days. I honestly feel like you guys hate me and did this to me out of contempt. That's how i feel about it. It doesn't feel clean at all. It's sloppy.

I won't quit but i might be gone for a week or more.

I'm sorry for whatever it was i did to make your lives harder.

Messages In This Thread
the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-28-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: the system has failed - by Stush - 10-28-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: the system has failed - by Mrfishstick - 10-28-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-29-2021, 03:52 AM
RE: the system has failed - by Caro - 10-29-2021, 04:06 AM
RE: the system has failed - by tabachi - 10-29-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: the system has failed - by Leeanei - 10-29-2021, 05:57 AM