Complaint Zamujasa, Goonstation 1/ main, 10/28/2021 between 12:30-12:50 CDT
Thank you for your second opinion
Allow me to share my final thoughts on the matter
1) It was a joke not to be taken seriously. It would be one thing if I continued to say cum again and again. But it was passing joke that was taken way to seriously for no reason.
2) I only shared my thoughts that saying the word "cum" shouldn't be a bannable offense. After the joke I didn't say cum again. I wasn't debating the rules or arguing about it. I just shared my thoughts. Also I moved on past that topic and choose to drop the topic and just play the game and have fun.
3) A admin shouldn't be so quick to drop the ban hammer on someone. A simple warning would of been fine. Or you know you could of just talked to me and say "Hey don't say that word anymore"
4) I wasn't going to say the word again. That's why I dropped the topic and was more focused on the green fire man, I wasn't willing to argue about it.
5) I feel you guys where out for me. Because Zam even said that because of my past misdeeds and making that harmless joke that I deserved the ban. Which is unfair. Next time give people a warning instead of dropping a ban hammer because that shows that you care about the server and the players. But are also willing to teach them how to be a part of the community as well as a better player. Instead of just ostracizing them entirely by banning them and judging them for their past misdeeds. That's also why I didn't appeal the other bans cause I knew I was in the wrong. But this is unfair.

I have nothing else to say, have a good day everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zamujasa, Goonstation 1/ main, 10/28/2021 between 12:30-12:50 CDT - by Phil - 10-28-2021, 01:04 PM