Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What is your favorite job and why?
HOS, NTSO and mime

HOS: i love the HOS job cause the HOS can keep the sec team acting properly and is the stylish nerd of the station
NTSO: haha funny guns go BRRRRR (hos sidekick who is always ready for trouble)
Mime: the art of silence! is the mime good? EVIL? nobody knows but what is for sure is that you dont want to mess with a mime unless you want to be found on maints missing your tools and shoes
Med Doc/Director

I just love the potential hectic bullshit that can happen and saving someone who for sure seemed like they were about to die. I will say Doctoring has become a bit more boring over time but i still enjoy it greatly. ᴵ ʷᶦˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵘᵖˢᵉᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᵒᵛᵃˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᶦᵖᵖˡᵉ ᵗʳᵃᶦᵗ ᵃˡˡᵉʳᵍᶦᵉˢ
I would say my favorite role is mining, i get to break rocks, make nice gear, and wonder what the hell happened to the station on my way to escape.

Making an impenetrable fortress out of mining+cargoina is a lot of fun as well

(also new to the forum, so sorry if this is necro posting)
Chaplain or Detective.

Chaplain cause I am a roleplayer and I just love either doing my favorite silly religions or just winging it with a new one. (Also I love wearing the cultist robe to be creepy)

Detective cause... despite their worst acces over Security. Their tools and ways for doing things is more fun. Also... possible antag detective is always fun for me wink
CE

people forget the role even exists until the engine starts burning the station down or the singulo gets loose. that and the CE has a masterkey to every room in the station.

seriously though its a good role to work on whatever you want really, the engine is easy to setup leaving you free to do whatever you want, ive gone and explored space, ive completely build new sections onto the station, ive even built new stations in space. theres a lot the CE can do.
CE

I enjoy making megalo, crafting stuff on matsci and building improvised deathtraps.
HoP

Just sitting in a room and doing nothing except changing id's for 1 hour and a half straight just seems strangely appealing to me
Mechanic, Scientist

MechComp is fun and gives you a ton of freedom for what you want to do, especially when combined with Packets. In my opinion it is the most powerful job in general just for the sheer amount of things you can do with it. My only gripe would probably security arresting mechanics when they think someone has messed with packets, not caring to check whether it was actually the mechanics or not. Mechanics also seem to be known for screwing stuff up on the station.

Science is also really fun and has a ton of content to mess around with and it meshes nicely with engineering.
Detective because you get all the boons of being security while having almost none of the responsibility.