Complaint Possible admin intervention, Classic Server 1 - Do you enjoy insulting other people?
Yeah to be clear, this wasn't the work of an admin, and no one was targeting you. There's a very small chance in the code, that when you die, you get a special death message. You were one of the lucky (or not so lucky) few. You can check out what Zamu linked if you want to confirm for yourself. 

It sucks that you felt personally targeted, but again, it was just random chance. And as for -

(10-26-2021, 12:12 PM)Fazbeus Wrote: Even if I am not right about this one and that change wasn't made by one of the admins who were on the server at that time like pali and Katzen if I remember correctly, then why is this still in the game and why you find stuff like that acceptable on your server? Why do you enjoy insulting and harassing players so much for no reason at all? What is wrong with you? Why should I deal with your childish shenanigans like that? 

Most people find it funny and don't take it very seriously. Dying happens a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible admin intervention, Classic Server 1 - Do you enjoy insulting other people? - by Flourish - 10-26-2021, 12:24 PM