Complaint Flourish, Goon1, 10/25/21 7:35PM PST
On October twenty-fifth of this year at approximately 7:35PM Pacific-Standard time I encountered a bit of a hostile situation with the administrator Flourish. I was bored as I had joined about 30 minutes into the round and as per usual most things were destroyed by then and I was in the lost. I decided to goof off and have some harmless fun, so I grabbed a labeler, set the text to "Cock and also balls" and began sticking people. Now I have been warned before about a year back I believe for telling someone I sucked a dick for my fruit hat that anything ERP related is against the rules. I took the warning and let it go. I was well aware of this rule while labeling people, but I had personally believed it was not ERP related. Of course we all know what ERP stands for and the common application for it so I do not want to go into how a few bad tasting jokes about the male anatomy doesn't make it ERP related. Flourish contacted me via the admin whisper basically just asking me why and if I had read the rules to which I replied yeah no ERP stuff I know, this isn't ERP related just a dumb joke referencing male human anatomy. Flourish replied a tiff hostile asking if I wanted to die on this hill. I felt it was unwarranted, yet understandable, so I simply said fine, that's a bit hostile to say, all you had to say was stop and I would have. I stopped by the way right after he sent me the first message. There was no reply from him for about a minute and a half and then I received a day ban. I understand this is not a ban appeal, I am not asking for one since a day isn't so bad I suppose, but I do believe the behavior from Flourish was unprofessional. I meant no harm, never attacked anyone, just simple mindless fun which I ceased the moment I was contacted, yet I was banned after Flourish's unnecessary epic one-liner. Pictures will be attached and you will note the labeler isn't in my hand anymore as I ditched it when he first made contact.

(10-25-2021, 06:48 PM)DonDon Wrote: On October twenty-fifth of this year at approximately 7:35PM Pacific-Standard time I encountered a bit of a hostile situation with the administrator Flourish. I was bored as I had joined about 30 minutes into the round and as per usual most things were destroyed by then and I was in the lost. I decided to goof off and have some harmless fun, so I grabbed a labeler, set the text to "Cock and also balls" and began sticking people. Now I have been warned before about a year back I believe for telling someone I sucked a dick for my fruit hat that anything ERP related is against the rules. I took the warning and let it go. I was well aware of this rule while labeling people, but I had personally believed it was not ERP related. Of course we all know what ERP stands for and the common application for it so I do not want to go into how a few bad tasting jokes about the male anatomy doesn't make it ERP related. Flourish contacted me via the admin whisper basically just asking me why and if I had read the rules to which I replied yeah no ERP stuff I know, this isn't ERP related just a dumb joke referencing male human anatomy. Flourish replied a tiff hostile asking if I wanted to die on this hill. I felt it was unwarranted, yet understandable, so I simply said fine, that's a bit hostile to say, all you had to say was stop and I would have. I stopped by the way right after he sent me the first message. There was no reply from him for about a minute and a half and then I received a day ban. I understand this is not a ban appeal, I am not asking for one since a day isn't so bad I suppose, but I do believe the behavior from Flourish was unprofessional. I meant no harm, never attacked anyone, just simple mindless fun which I ceased the moment I was contacted, yet I was banned after Flourish's unnecessary epic one-liner. Pictures will be attached and you will note the labeler isn't in my hand anymore as I ditched it when he first made contact.

Added a missing picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You were warned not to do something in the past, did it again and this time copped an attitude about it. A 24 hour bans seems fairly appropriate escalation unless this is really a complaint over an admin asking if you "wanted to die on this hill" in which case I literally have no idea what the complaint is even about.

Admins do not exist to kiss your ass when you're making snarky comments over the particular rule you're breaking. We are not customer service representatives.
The rules clearly state -

Quote:Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no'. If you are unsure what sexual content includes: do not refer to sex acts, genitalia, or anything sexual in nature.

So to me you seemed kinda just like a troll (which is why I asked if you really wanted to die on this hill). If you were genuinely confused and legit didn't understand what the rules were saying, then yeah I admit I could've explained things better.
(10-25-2021, 07:05 PM)Flourish Wrote: The rules clearly state -

Quote:Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no'. If you are unsure what sexual content includes: do not refer to sex acts, genitalia, or anything sexual in nature.

So to me you seemed kinda just like a troll (which is why I asked if you really wanted to die on this hill). If you were genuinely confused and legit didn't understand what the rules were saying, then yeah I admit I could've explained things better.

I was genuinely confused but the other admin said my comment appeared snarky so I suppose I could understand your perspective as to viewing me a troll. I've played goon for about 3 years and am unsure how I missed the "genitalia" part of the rule so my bad.
It should be noted that "die on this hill" is an expression that means you're defending something that is seen by most others as indefensible. I don't believe Flourish was genuinely wishing for any violence to happen to you, but I can see how it would come across as rude if that expression was unfamiliar to you.
I SHOULD REREAD THE ADMIN FEEDBACK RULES ABOUT NO PEANUT POSTING. 

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO REVIVING THREADS TWO MONTHS DEAD.