Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ghost Drones Ideas 2: Electric Boogaloo
Here are some cute little additions that could spice up playing Ghost Drones for tiny robot enthusiasts:

• Shell color customization
  • Alternate shell designs
  • Screen emoticon face color customization
  • More screen emoticons
  • Cute little whistles instead of the generic borg screams, birdwells, etc 
  • Make the Ghost Drone farts a higher pitch
  • Spawn with a random hat so I don't have to keep bugging the admins
  • A tiny cloth that lets us use elbow grease to buff the filth off of walls and objects after a charge bar. It's difficult to wet sponges as a ghost drone and it's the only reliable tool for them to use to do it, so this would be especially nice.
  • The ability to shift + click items on the floor to group them up on your tile like borgs do. For cleaning porpoises, naturally.

This is all I could think of. If you've got any ideas or constructive criticisms, please leave'em in the comments!

EDIT Ideas:
+ Replace the current drone naming scheme with one similar to pet/cat names.
+ Instructions to keep a specific part of the station clean and organized to give some small guidance to players that don't know what to do.
+ Recharging spray bottle like civilian borg modules have
let drones put hats on themself
(10-26-2021, 06:21 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: let drones put hats on themself
You can do this by clicking on a hat with the magtractor then yourself I believe.
This is correct, you can put hats on yourself. What we can't do is take them off after we find a cooler hat.

Ghost Drones live with hat regret and must go to the AI Upload to stun and remove them.
I always found it a little strange that ghost drones are meant to exist without really interacting with living players, but needed said players to remove a hat (unless you want to do the AI upload stun thing).
Not only is it sad that they're our best bet for removing a hat but they can also just knock off any cool hats we find or put on shit hats we didn't ask for. Don't gotta open an inventory and suffer a charge bar to do it, just instant bully.