Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Arcfiend buffs
As an antagonist with the powers of electricity, I believe the Arcfiend currently has major areas where it could be buffed to be:
1 - Made more realistic
2 - Provide some interesting strengths which security would have to counter

My main idea is the Arcfiend not being affected by electric shocks, including taser gun shots.
This makes sense as the Arcfiend quite literally feeds off electricity, so if anything taser guns should give them more points (though that might be *too* OP as then they can just farm points by standing next to a turret).

This would mean that security have to be a bit more weary rather than going in guns blazing (which they can currently do for every other antagonist with the exception of someone deflecting bullets with a c saber) and the Arcfiend becomes just a little more powerful.
well id just kill them then, doesnt seem fun for either of us when I can try to bring them in safely

they also dont get affected by shocks, they have smes with baton immunity

they would still go in guns blazing - just with lethals.
If arcfiends were immune to tasers they would be borderline unstoppable. They already have some passive taser and baton resist they don’t need anything else.
arcfiends are already too strong. However almost nobody knows their potential. theyre much better then changelings.
Idk about better than changelings, it really depends since they have different strengths, like a changeling will still beat an arcfiend in a one on one situation, but an arcfiend has a lot more escape potential than a changeling. Still, they definitely don't need buffs. They are very strong and that's a good thing, but any stronger and they'll become abused pretty harshly as time goes on. Like klutz said, part of arcfiend is people just haven't had enough time to understand the strategies of arcfiend or have them circulate around, there's some disgusting combos you can do that are almost unstoppable.