Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ai ideas
These ideas might make the AI to op but

Give the ability to the ai to see what was the last known location of someone
EG assitant mcgreytide runs into the singulo without letting it loose
sec is looking them
ai will see they were last spotted near the singuloth but also the time EG 69 minutes into the shift

Crew manifest will show if someone is in cryo currently
I kinda like the last known location idea but it might be hard to code?
Last known location seems like itd be a lag machine, seems pretty fine otherwise.
Last spotted sounds bad, AIs already have enough tools to mess over antags.
To be honest, I don't think you'd be able to code that. You'd have to make cameras store information. As for the AI portion, it'd make the AI a little too strong. A good AI (and good players) who know the map can call out last known locations. If someone's last known location was the owlry on Cog 1, you know there are two potential exits. And that just takes the fun out of the second exit: A getaway point to slip in to the rigging of the station. It'd also make cutting cameras pretty pointless, unless you deleted the information stored on that camera.
I definitely like the idea of being able to see if someone is in cryo or not, or at least a list of people in cryo
I think the ability should to see who is in cryo should be crew accessible anyway- Possibly a machine near the cryotron, and maybe even an update to the manifest?