Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizards and Stuncasting
I just went through a wizard shift as my first shift in awhile. I had a wizard downed, stunned and cuffed. I already had an officer on shift polymorphed and I was wondering how he got hit, then I noticed while I was about to strip the wizards hat off his head, that my chat had the messing "Wizard begins to cast a spell."

Now, I don't need to be knowledgeable or gamey to know its polymorph or cluwnes revenge. Hell, it could be ANY spell, I know it going off is bad for me. Polymorph though? Worst thing to happen to me I hate it.

This needs to change. I don't mind magic missile being cast while stun and cuffed, I do care if they try to turn me into a muppet while i'm just trying to process them.

My only chance right now when i've got a wizard cuffed is to beat them over the head repeatedly until they start deep crit and they CAN'T finish casting polymorph because they keep passing out. Then I can remove the hat. If I succeed, THEN i can try to process them as a prisoner, or literally just let them go because all they've done is try to meme. Instead I have to kill them, because its my only option.

I probably can't stuff them into the port-a-brig either, because that is a 3s timer now, and I think that might match up with polymorph while they are stunned/cuffed. Which means I can't stun them and bring them to the chapel safely either.

Messages In This Thread
Wizards and Stuncasting - by RGBDeadSilent - 10-18-2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by THISISANICEGAME - 10-18-2021, 02:30 AM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by RGBDeadSilent - 10-18-2021, 02:40 AM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by Chayot - 10-18-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by THISISANICEGAME - 10-18-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by Ikea - 10-18-2021, 04:46 PM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by kyle2143 - 10-18-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by Lady Birb - 10-18-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Wizards and Stuncasting - by Froggit_Dogget - 10-18-2021, 05:35 PM