HoS application
Star 
Usual character name: Ivory Kyoki
BYOND username: IvyKyoki
Discord username (if you are on our discord):
Slipkin #0707
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 3 mostly

Reason for application: I wanted to expand my horizons of playability, as I've been all of the other command staff, and a good majority of security staff.

Security experience (300 word minimum):
One of my most favorite jobs to play as would be detective, and second, would be HoP. I personally enjoy crime busting and roleplaying as a broody noir detective, and enjoying working in sec as an officer as well. Though most of the time, getting in and out of security can be easier for other jobs, since a good majority of sec leave the doors open. But, I do tend to shut doors after I go through, especially in crime scenes and dangerous areas, or even secure areas where other jobs shouldn't be. I have played for about 2 years, and security is one of my least played, but I plan on changing that soon, Hopefully, as one of the new Heads of Security. But if not, that wont stop me from playing detective or a security guard, as both I tend to enjoy, along with almost all of command. That being said, I very much enjoy playing the game as any class, but have the least experience in security, as a sector in whole. And, I know there's a 300 word minimum, but I honestly cant stretch this out any further without rambling and sounding like a fool, Id rather it be shorter than to sound like an utter fool.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? Try to not be so strict it makes you lose your cool. Were all here to have fun!
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) I was a detective one round, and also a Miscreant. It was very fun completing my objective, which was to throw a surprise party. So I threw a pizza party for sec! I feel like I did well, even though captain took my pizza  fat and sassy space-bee
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? I've always wanted to run a full sec team where it actually worked like a sec team(Do you get me?) Where everyone's working together and communicating and such. Not saying I haven't seen that, it'd just be nice to coordinate that!
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I've got none, and hope to be applying for mentor status soon as well. I do work a lot, and had a few questions if that would affect my time as a mentor, seeing as I wouldn't be as active as the rest.
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be January 20. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!