Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Going full PG
(10-14-2021, 01:56 PM)Stivkin Wrote: Wait a minute...

If anyone else bumps that thread you're going to ban ME?

I'm just going to cross my fingers and pray that's not what you meant.

it is a tragedy you are banned because i hear the donut and manta engineers would love you as a replacement engine
(10-15-2021, 03:26 AM)Zamujasa Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 01:56 PM)Stivkin Wrote: Wait a minute...

If anyone else bumps that thread you're going to ban ME?

I'm just going to cross my fingers and pray that's not what you meant.

it is a tragedy you are banned because i hear the donut and manta engineers would love you as a replacement engine

that's your own tragic mistake Zamu and you're encouraged to correct it whenever you feel like tossing me in there 

i wonder why i'd crack wise about such a salty seadog banning me again when he talks to me in such a sweet way, gee willikers.
I didn't mean for this to become Stivkin vs Admin thread 2.0
that's fair

in any case i do not think "goonstation going full pg" is something that needs to be worried about that much really
I wasn't really worried about it. I was just trying to get a feel for the new mood of the servers. I figured it was a legitimate thing to think about because of how many new players this place has gotten over the past couple years. I didn't want to join on a round and get banned for something I didn't realize wasn't allowed anymore(and yes don't worry I understand you guys would probably just message me first). Back when I first played we had raunchy ass admins and wonk saying ADMIN EDIT: just because Wonk said it doesn't mean you should repeat it, since it's against the rules all the time. Even fuckable owls coded into the game. So you can kinda see why I'd wonder how things are now since I haven't been playing much recently.
This thread sucks it's like pearl clutching in reverse

My GOODNESS we can't say PENIS? We can't GRAB PEOPLE'S NIPPLES??

Did this really warrant a thread
perhaps we should "nip" this thread in the bud
I don't get it. Am I saying something wrong? I didn't think this thread would get this much hate.

I feel like people think I intentionally made this thread just to complain about something. I didn't and I want you all to understand I'm 100% honest about that.
Nah you're fine Kiki.
No you're fine
Alright cool. I guess I more or less got the info I wanted from this I think?
The one thing I want to say on the "PG" front is that "Hole Zone Layer" sounds way worse than "Goatze's" as a name for those candies, and yes I am quite familiar with the Goatman, rest his soul.
i can definitely agree with that change being worse, especially because the joke was double-layered; it's riffing on "goetze", the real world version of those candies

the new name manages to be criminally unfunny