Complaint HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST
Hi Yellow -

Your initial PR did not mention removing nipple tweaking in its title or description, and so a couple devs rightfully pointed out that it seemed like you were being evasive and trying to sneak a change in. You apologized and changed it, and that was that. Kyle's response was his opinion and was not an opinion the team as a whole held, as evidenced by -

[Image: unknown.png]

Regarding what Huk said earlier today, I agree that it was rude and he should not have insulted you like that. Some context - Huk and Singh are both pretty "old" admins, and Huk can be pretty protective of people he considers his pals. Of course I don't think that excuses his behavior, but it helps explain why he showed up in #rp-chat.

I also think that what you're saying in this thread comes off as manipulative, regardless of whether you intended it or not. Ascribing the actions of one admin to the rest of the team and saying that "behind closed doors", we've gossiped a bunch about you and come to a consensus that you're a "rat" and "conniving and deceptive", is a very large leap in logic. It's untrue and pretty offensive and also makes me wonder whether you're making this complaint in good faith or not. I don't think most people would immediately assume the worst and make no attempt to clarify the situation with any other admins before bringing it up in an complaint. Though you've also mentioned experiencing extreme anxiety, so it may be a product of that. In which case I'm definitely sympathetic, and I know how much it sucks, so I hope clearing up these misunderstandings helps you feel less anxious and hurt.

Messages In This Thread
HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Yellow - 10-13-2021, 05:00 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Flourish - 10-13-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Yellow - 10-13-2021, 06:49 AM
RE: HukHukHuk, Discord, ~7am EST - by Flourish - 10-13-2021, 07:08 AM