Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifted Claveroro Banned by Flourish
I was banned by Flourish
Byond Key: - Claveroro
Discord Username: - El Caza jabalíes
Date of Ban: - 10/21/2021
Specified Reason for Ban: - Nonantag on RP, hotboxed sec [SAY: police brutality] when they were arrested. Told to not do this as it was griefy. Then tried to hotbox the bar and lied about it in admin PMs. Read the rules and don't lie to admins.
Ban Length: - Its a monthly ban.
What led to the ban?: - I say a phrase that didnt know is against the rules trying to roleplay, then i  started to go on a very disrecpetful behaviour.
Why am I appealing?: - Its my fist ban i know i didnt act propperly, im so sorry just want to play again i think a montly ban is going a bit far for the first time, didnt got any other warning like a 24h ban or a server kick. Im sorry and wont do it again, just want to have fun with my friends in these servers again. Love playing and im not proud of my behavior. 
Which rule did you break?:  Don't grief.  [b][font=sans-serif]Listen to the admins. (Roleplay rules) [b][font=sans-serif]Stay in your lane. [/font][/b][/font][/b]
Evasion Attempts: - Its my first appeal.

Thank u all for your attention, hope i can get a second chance...

Best regards. 

Claveroro
Hi, thanks for the appeal. Yup, you're right that you broke the the about griefing. Though I banned you mainly because you lied about trying to hotbox the bar.

It's okay if you accidentally do something that you didn't know was against the rules, but once you're told that you shouldn't be doing it, please listen, and please don't lie to the admins. You're much less likely to get banned that way.

Final thing - did you attempt to connect with any other accounts? This isn't a trick question so please be honest here. I'm just trying to figure out which accounts to unban.
(10-16-2021, 08:12 AM)Flourish Wrote: Hi, thanks for the appeal. Yup, you're right that you broke the the about griefing. Though I banned you mainly because you lied about trying to hotbox the bar.

It's okay if you accidentally do something that you didn't know was against the rules, but once you're told that you shouldn't be doing it, please listen, and please don't lie to the admins. You're much less likely to get banned that way.

Final thing - did you attempt to connect with any other accounts? This isn't a trick question so please be honest here. I'm just trying to figure out which accounts to unban.

Yes i tried (Claveroro main account Dimitru Sec) cos i really want to play with my friends... im sorry i read the rules and just want to play again... such a good game and good servers. Thanks for the reply and sorry for the inconveniences. And i apologice to you specifically for lying and bad manners. 

Thanks again for your attention best regards and of course i wont do it again.

Claveroro.
Alright, thanks! Ban lifted, let me know if you have trouble connecting.
Thanks a lot, ill try in a few minutes.

(10-16-2021, 09:16 AM)Flourish Wrote: Alright, thanks! Ban lifted, let me know if you have trouble connecting.

Still banned but i think is a matter of time ill try again later.
Everything is ok thanks a lot.

Have a nice day.