Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Why do you hate me? [HEAT OF THE DESERT]
I truly preferred life as a cardboard box yes, things were far less complicated.
really stivkin it to the man today with this talk of authoritarianism, aren't we?
(10-12-2021, 05:51 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: actually i asked my friend who is an english literature professor and he told me quorum was correct

Do I need to elaborate more about my situation or do you already have enough ammunition for another poem? That first one got me salty but it's mostly because of that one butchered stanza. Also I think the professor was just trying to spare your feelings man, it's not like he had to grade your work for this one. Guess you're lucky we've never been grouped together on anything because I wouldn't let that one slide.

(10-12-2021, 06:30 PM)aft2001 Wrote: really stivkin it to the man today with this talk of authoritarianism, aren't we?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely
@CaptainBravo Supreme Commander Admeme
actually i asked my buddy who is a weapons loader technician for F-16s and he told me that wasn't enough ammunition
Can we turn on pun only mode? Chat's being naughty today.

Based and Chad
(10-12-2021, 06:51 PM)Stivkin Wrote: Can we turn on pun only mode? Chat's being naughty today.

I don't believe we have a pun only mode coded in, however, if you want, we can all agree to talk in puns.
Why don't we come up with a punishment for the punless? I know it's not coded in but I don't think I'm ascii for too much here.

^ if anything I said here was going to get me forum banned, that's probably the final straw right there
i'm pretty stoned. not very stoned, but a little bit. genuinely surprised you continue to post here

when you tried to pm me and assumed i pre-emptively blocked you: i had no idea you were even on discord until someone mentioned they banned you. discord requires you to share a server with the person at minimum, but people can also decline messages from non-friends. that being said, if you want to discuss your ban, there is a forum for that
(10-12-2021, 07:50 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: i'm pretty stoned. not very stoned, but a little bit. genuinely surprised you continue to post here

when you tried to pm me and assumed i pre-emptively blocked you: i had no idea you were even on discord until someone mentioned they banned you. discord requires you to share a server with the person at minimum, but people can also decline messages from non-friends. that being said, if you want to discuss your ban, there is a forum for that

I see, pardon my assumption then. But yeah, that question I got banned for was more intended for staff and if I had thought I could PM you guys I would have.  I'm not really talking about that anymore though because like I've said time and time again the thread was originally supposed to be about sharing experiences of isolation. Kind of why I got testy when you immediately brought up my ban as a topic of conversation.

This thread has obviously now become a meeting of the most cultured minds on the forums, and a pretty good example of what never to do. Also has some nice rules clarifications contained within thanks to the magnificent Mordent.  

I'm going to continue posting Punished Bill's deepest lore here until it's up to date. I'm actually going to proofread the next chapter so it should be a treat. This all actually happened, and I hope some of the other players who helped create Bill's legacy get to see what their shift created. Even if it ended in disaster.
Take a nap or something man
It's not even 10:00 PM where I live. You have a curfew or something?

Also we have these things called phones nowadays, Cal, I'm literally shitposting from the comfort of my bed. Without Goon I don't really have much of a reason to get up anyway, I'm on house arrest.
11/10 clown application, give the man his diploma
you couldve just wrote an appeal, man. then, at the very least, regular users wouldnt have the right to publicly laugh at you.

anyways this is the funniest thread currently on the forums
i'm just amazed that they did this shit on friggin' rp
How did this get 4 pages