Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Why do you hate me? [HEAT OF THE DESERT]
I don't know why you highlighted that last one. That was just a statement of fact. Jack Cromwell was what role? If he was the security officer I stripped then yeah that's the person I also teleported them out of the gas. Also the exact moment I realized the room needed oxygen. Didn't matter since I was now on the run from security.

And this was before I had any idea about that particular f-word being not okay to say. It's not specifically stated that mentioning an outdated mode of governance is rule-breaking per se. Like I expressed on Discord, you guys have certain other authoritarian regimes featured in-game so I didn't understand at the time that it was off-limits. I'm not sure what my comment has to do with real-world stuff, honestly I haven't really been outside in a very long time so I must have missed when those governments became relevant again. Implying someone's character is a psycho is obviously rude as heck but it's not against the rules.

(10-12-2021, 03:53 AM)Mouse Wrote: why are we supposed to watch our butts anyways

i hope it's a good reason i don't need any more neck pain than i already have

For a wizard, the removal of your butt requires a certain set of arcane words spoken in a particular order, and an intense focused beam of space magical energy.

An admeme can do this to you at any time, from anywhere, for any reason, and without any warning. Instantly. Multiple times in a row.

Watch your butts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you hate me? [Watch your butts] - by Stivkin - 10-12-2021, 04:51 AM