Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ritualism Changes
This change proposes that ritualism should be changed to be all year, with changes to make it so that the Chaplain has their own less costly way of doing rituals.

First, make it so that the Chaplain has their own way of doing rituals that is separate from the Spacebux way. I propose that the Chaplain should gain “Favor” by sacrificing bodies, limbs, and organs, this “Favor” system will replace the Spacebux system for ONLY the Chaplain. It works exactly the same in every other way, besides the method of gaining favor.

You can gain more favor by sacrificing important/fresh bodies, limbs, and organs. Such as a heart gaining more favor than the appendix, and a barely dead body gaining more favor than a decomposed one. Synthlimbs and any substitutions will gain less favor than normal body parts by the nature of this system, but can still be used to gain favor.

Representing favor: This one is more of a loose idea, but I was thinking of representing favor through white credits, though this does mean that favor can be stolen by people.
You should specify that you want ritualism to be extended to an all-season system in your title. It's a passing note in your first sentence and I almost missed it, and I think it deserves a lot more attention and is a good idea.
all season would encourage the devs to work more on what is genuinly a fascinating system. As for your favor idea, i like the concept, but using dead bodies and organs and limbs might encourage self antagging and annoying behavior like stealing uncloned bodies so they can do funny magics,
as for favors representation, representing it with items WOULD be easiest, but come on we can come up with a look more creative than "Credits but white" We could have them be floating flames, we could have them be crystals, we could have them be ancient lookin coins, there are fun possibilities here
Is there a guide anywhere on how ritualism works? I'd like to weigh in on this but I still have no clue how the current system even works.
(10-13-2021, 06:56 AM)Filthy Steve Wrote: Is there a guide anywhere on how ritualism works? I'd like to weigh in on this but I still have no clue how the current system even works.

ask in the secret content channel and im pretty sure you can get a guide somewhere