Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update to BYOND 500
Wydamn Wrote:It's still better than in-game product placement.
TBH I would fucking love to see everyone walking around in Gucci jumpsuits, Coca-Cola vending machines everywhere and an AI with a giant Nvidia logo on its side
i sprited a tsingtao beer sign but no word from their marketing department yet about our sweet sweet beer money??
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Hank Green says it right.

I'd just like to mention, at one point he says "I love reddit", which makes his argument invalid. And possibly fucked up.
A person can like a website that others don't and still make a fair point that it's stupid to try and get everyone to block ads? Shock and awe.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:A person can like a website that others don't and still make a fair point that it's stupid to try and get everyone to block ads? Shock and awe.

He's not even making that point he's saying "Wahh don't block ads that's how I make money QQ"
Klayboxx Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote:A person can like a website that others don't and still make a fair point that it's stupid to try and get everyone to block ads? Shock and awe.

He's not even making that point he's saying "Wahh don't block ads that's how I make money QQ"
Actually, they've made a point to not put those ads on their videos from what I remember them saying.