Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal for Handicast banned by unknown (Changed title)
My IRC/Discord Username : Handicast#3923
Date and time of the ban: March 12 2021
Who banned me: Unknown
Message given in the kick, if present: You were banned from Goonstation | Shitty memes about racism and other things aren't appropriate here
Summary of events leading up to the ban: Someone pinged in the rp channel, tons of chaos happened so I posted a gif of a little kid eating gummies with the caption "I'm going to get racist" and after a few minutes I got banned.
Why I should be unbanned: I'll make sure to not post anything related to racism next time. I promise to not post memes related to racism as it's a very sensitive topic and many people can be offended about it
My IRC/Discord Username : aguwustus#2858
Date and time of the ban: Unknown, but I think some time around the hack
Who banned me: Unknown
Message given in the kick, if present: None
Why I should be unbanned: I honestly have no clue why I got banned, I just looked at my discord and couldnt find goonstation discord, and joining through invite links always fail. Maybe it had something to do with the hack? Maybe I got hacked? I dont know.

fuck sorry lol
Is anyone going to respond to this? Or was i denied with no response?
(10-03-2021, 05:53 AM)Handcast Wrote: Why I should be unbanned: I'll make sure to not post anything related to racism next time. I promise to not post memes related to racism as it's a very sensitive topic and many people can be offended about it

See that you don't. I'll be lifting this shortly