Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Denied Dunkelbunt banned by gerhazo
(10-14-2021, 06:59 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: it was the same server I think, it was after trying to break in the armoury for the funny.
But she ran around stealing other peoples stuff with her locker. As I chased her she punshed me multiple times and so did I, I got arrested for "trying to steal her stuff" and got away with a warning, and later I got the ban bc I did something stupid afterwards IDK anymore but I got arrested 3 times and got banned afterwards.

all of this could have played out BEFORE I tried to break in, so I was on a watchlist...

Im really sorry for talking around the topic so much due to me being and IDIOT and mixing other rounds up and not remembering what excactly I did, so

Sorry

I don't understand/don't think you answered all of the questions. I was asking roughly "how long before the round of this ban did this happen" so I know where to look.
Are you saying it happened the same round you got banned?
If not, please try to answer that question (around how long ago before you got banned did you get into the apparent contact with them), thanks.
(10-14-2021, 12:57 PM)Gerhazo Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 06:59 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: it was the same server I think, it was after trying to break in the armoury for the funny.
But she ran around stealing other peoples stuff with her locker. As I chased her she punshed me multiple times and so did I, I got arrested for "trying to steal her stuff" and got away with a warning, and later I got the ban bc I did something stupid afterwards IDK anymore but I got arrested 3 times and got banned afterwards.

all of this could have played out BEFORE I tried to break in, so I was on a watchlist...

Im really sorry for talking around the topic so much due to me being and IDIOT and mixing other rounds up and not remembering what excactly I did, so

Sorry

I don't understand/don't think you answered all of the questions. I was asking roughly "how long before the round of this ban did this happen" so I know where to look.
Are you saying it happened the same round you got banned?
If not, please try to answer that question (around how long ago before you got banned did you get into the apparent contact with them), thanks.

I think it was the same round, bc I got arrested for punching her but she was completely fine stealing my instrument.
And afterwards I tried to break in armoury
(10-14-2021, 08:12 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: I think it was the same round, bc I got arrested for punching her but she was completely fine stealing my instrument.

All this happened long after you were trying to break into armory and claiming that your friend was stuck here.
Also, are you saying that this round is the first time you met them? Unless you somehow time travelled all of this makes even less sense.

Them being as you claim a "complete stranger", why were you convinced someone was stuck in armory who you haven't even interacted with or knew at that time (unless I misunderstood your posts) and also trying to free them with such dedication?
(10-14-2021, 09:51 PM)Gerhazo Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 08:12 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: I think it was the same round, bc I got arrested for punching her but she was completely fine stealing my instrument.

All this happened long after you were trying to break into armory and claiming that your friend was stuck here.
Also, are you saying that this round is the first time you met them? Unless you somehow time travelled all of this makes even less sense.

Them being as you claim a "complete stranger", why were you convinced someone was stuck in armory who you haven't even interacted with or knew at that time (unless I misunderstood your posts) and also trying to free them with such dedication?

AS I said I lied about the friend in the armoury and tried to get into the armoury to test out the gun system and combat system. But I got banned after I DEFENDED myself against the thief of my instrument...

I already confessed to lie about "the person in the armoury" but I didnt lie about the thief and how I got banned for my mistake in the first round and only defending myself against a thief... 
So, I accept a punishment for the Lie and the attempted break in, but I will not accept a punishment for trying to get my stolen goods back

a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble a fancy greater domestic space-bee
(10-15-2021, 06:19 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: AS I said I lied about the friend in the armoury and tried to get into the armoury to test out the gun system and combat system. But I got banned after I DEFENDED myself against the thief of my instrument...

I already confessed to lie about "the person in the armoury" but I didnt lie about the thief and how I got banned for my mistake in the first round and only defending myself against a thief...
So, I accept a punishment for the Lie and the attempted break in, but I will not accept a punishment for trying to get my stolen goods back

Whoops, you said:
(10-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: and yes sorry I lied trying to get a look into the library

Regarding a "library" and I considered it as just some random information, now I see that you meant to type "armory", thanks.

To clear some things up:
You weren't banned because of defending yourself against a pickpocket.

You were messaged and asked about the whole disruptive "trying to break into the armory" situation on the roleplay server coupled with restraining some innocent person in the process, in response to which you gave answers that seemed fabricated or a lie, as they didn't make much sense. Then, after disconnecting, having failed to prove your claims (in this case by having your fabricated "friend" message us) the ban was issued so this could be continued on the forums, which we have and finally reached a conclusion.

Per the stickied thread:
(09-01-2020, 09:20 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: DON'T LIE - We have a tremendous amount of logging capability and in all but extreme cases can tell exactly what went on. This includes trying to log in with different keys, on different computers and all the usual ban evasion bits that go with it. If caught lying to us, it is likely the terms of your ban will change.

You lied in the in-game admin messages, you continued to lie in this thread before admitting what happened when the web of lies became too convoluted to maintain and started contradicting itself.

Per the message from the sticky thread above and your seemingly very poor track record on other servers, the terms of the ban are being altered.

This isn't something that will be tolerated, your ban has been replaced with one for lying and misconstructing events, the details of which you should see upon reconnecting.

Per the stickied thread,

(09-01-2020, 09:20 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: DO NOT APPEAL PERMABANS WITHIN A MONTH UNLESS THEY SAY OTHERWISE - Unless your ban reason specifically says something like "please make an appeal on the forums", do not appeal your permaban until a month has passed.

Feel free to attempt to appeal the new altered ban no earlier than a month from now (no sooner than 16/11/2021).

Appeal denied.