Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Denied Dunkelbunt banned by gerhazo
Sad 
Who banned you?: gerhazo
[b]Byond Key: Dunkelbunt[/b]
[b][b]Discord Username:  -[/b][/b]
[b][b]Date of Ban: 02.10.2021[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Specified Reason for Ban: Disruptive griefy behavior[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]Ban Length: Permanent[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]What led to the ban?: I was escaping from an AI trying to kill me and the I accidentally shot a bystander and he called the admin. I was on the watchlist of the admin cause I were fooled by another player to make me believe a guard has trapped a player in the armoury and needed help. Due to me being a new player I didnt know how many rules I broke...[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b]Why am I appealing?:  I am new and didnt know what rules I broke and I really like ur maps, designs and your players and i would be really dissapointed to loose those wounderful RP moments...[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Which rule did you break?: self defence (I beat te AI while he was downed) extra rules?[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b][b][b][b]Evasion Attempts: none[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Hello.

There was nothing involving an AI as far as I know? You claimed a "friend" of yours was trapped somewhere and then restrained a random officer to steal their belongings before being arrested for that and demoted. Somewhere on the way also triggering the red alert for no particular reason as far as I can tell.

In general your actions were claimed to be done to help your "friend", for which you provided an incorrect name and then later pointed at the name of a regular player who claims to have nothing to do with you.

The ban was applied after you logged off and the "friend" had still not messaged us.

Who is the "friend"? How did you know they were "locked in the armory" (or wherever)?
I didnt leave I lost connection due to being banned. also I got told by the bar that my friend was locked up in the armoury, so I tried to help him...I begged the officer to open it, but he refused... not knowing how my friend was doing or if he already died, I handcuffed him and took his id and tried to open the door... after I got arrested I was informed only the HoP can open the armoury... I felt really bad and accepted my demotion to a janitor...
then I was doin my job and cleaning the HoP / Captains room and noticed that I was trapped.suddenly the alarm went off and 3 guards rushed in and arrested me... Not knoowing what happened, I tried to defend myself and then I got banned.
I really didnt want to be so annoying and stupid... it was my first ever round, so please, lift my ban.

The AI was a security bot chasing me because I accidentally had huurt mode on and hit it...
(10-03-2021, 04:41 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: I didnt leave I lost connection due to being banned.
You disconnected, whether intentionally or not. The ban was applied because you were offline

(10-03-2021, 04:41 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: also I got told by the bar that my friend was locked up in the armoury,
The bartender never said anything about the armory, the entire round they just talked with the guests about their drinks.

In fact, no one during the round said anything about the armory.
Within minutes of joining you ran to security and started mumbling about the elusive "friend", you didn't talk with anyone else.
[Image: unknown.png]

You still haven't answered the question regarding who your "friend" is and your claim about someone telling you about the armory seems to be false.

Please elaborate and/or explain.
Information 
Lets end this once and for all:

-I played the game for the first Time and I made Mistakes, including: 

*Not listening to Staff
*Ruining other Players experience (even if not intentional)
*Not being experienced in the Game
*Trespassing
*Getting Trolled
*angering AI accidentally

But still, I love your Community, the servers and the People playing in your servers.

To the Thing about my Friend:

I could have sworn, that somebody told me at the bar/Cafeteria that somebody I knew was in trouble and maybe I just missheard or missunderstood something, but still my Mistakes werent intentional and I beg you, as a Person who is working 11 hours a day at a boring job just to pay his rent. A person who wants to sit down at his PC at some evenings with a Beer in his hand and the Wounderful game and Community of Goonstation 13. Please Unban me, I will learn from my Mistakes and I will never disobey the will or word of an admin...

-Dunkelbunt
(Yannick L.)
Sorry for the delayed response, as I was occupied with other things.

The question still stands about who the "friend" is (preferably their account name or otherwise a character name that could potentially lead to it) if possible, for the sake of the metagaming rule (which you should have read about) to be able to monitor and ensure it is not happening in the future, as well as verify that they weren't made up as a lie in an attempt to just break into the armory.

Please attempt to answer at your earliest convenience.
Due to us taking so long, I forgot the name of the player, sorry
but yeah, I will study the rules and NEVER do something like this again =D

But if I get unbanned I would love to play with you... 
you seem very nice 

my discord is IIdunkelbuntII#6991

queen greater domestic space-bee
Is your "friend" a colleague from real life?
Someone you met online?
Someone you met and befriended that round and wanted to save them in context of that?
(10-10-2021, 02:07 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: Is your "friend" a colleague from real life?
Someone you met online?
Someone you met and befriended that round and wanted to save them in context of that?

It was a complete starnger I RP'd the round before and it changed our names so im so sorry that I cant quote any names, due to me not being able to remember a god dam thing sad greater domestic space-bee
(10-13-2021, 10:29 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: It was a complete starnger I RP'd the round before and it changed our names so im so sorry that I cant quote any names, due to me not being able to remember a god dam thing sad greater domestic space-bee

You didn't play the round before this one, nor any before that for several hours.
(10-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Gerhazo Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 10:29 AM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: It was a complete starnger I RP'd the round before and it changed our names so im so sorry that I cant quote any names, due to me not being able to remember a god dam thing sad greater domestic space-bee

You didn't play the round before this one, nor any before that for several hours.
what....guess i might have mixed somethin up... but i clearly played the game before...

(10-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Gerhazo Wrote:

what....guess i might have mixed somethin up... but i clearly played the game before...

wait I remember this WAS my first round.... and yes sorry I lied trying to get a look into the library, BUT along the way I got in contact with this one female player who stole something from my with a locker she was pullin around and THAT was the person I was preferring to.
edit: gerhazo: thanks for the concern though not directly relevant to what happened here or the round(s) being discussed so I'm wiping the post
(10-13-2021, 07:18 PM)Drewmajor11 Wrote: https://forums.beestation13.com/t/ban-ap...t/15077/14
Possibly relevant that this person seems to be appealing for something on Bee and is apparently permaed on Fulp.

As I said, I was new and I did not intend to cause harm to the clow, It was my second game
(10-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: wait I remember this WAS my first round.... and yes sorry I lied trying to get a look into the library, BUT along the way I got in contact with this one female player who stole something from my with a locker she was pullin around and THAT was the person I was preferring to.

Roughly how long before the round of this ban did this happen and was it on the same server?

With the several inconsistencies and incorrect information this appeal likely won't be lifted until I am able to find out who they are.

Even then, the round you were banned trying to break into armory to free your "friend", you didn't talk nor were talked to by anyone and on top of that it was your first round after several hours. None of this seems to check out. It feels all made up.
(10-13-2021, 09:03 PM)Gerhazo Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Dunkelbunt Wrote: wait I remember this WAS my first round.... and yes sorry I lied trying to get a look into the library, BUT along the way I got in contact with this one female player who stole something from my with a locker she was pullin around and THAT was the person I was preferring to.

Roughly how long before the round of this ban did this happen and was it on the same server?

With the several inconsistencies and incorrect information this appeal likely won't be lifted until I am able to find out who they are.

Even then, the round you were banned trying to break into armory to free your "friend", you didn't talk nor were talked to by anyone and on top of that it was your first round after several hours. None of this seems to check out. It feels all made up.

it was the same server I think, it was after trying to break in the armoury for the funny.
But she ran around stealing other peoples stuff with her locker. As I chased her she punshed me multiple times and so did I, I got arrested for "trying to steal her stuff" and got away with a warning, and later I got the ban bc I did something stupid afterwards IDK anymore but I got arrested 3 times and got banned afterwards.

all of this could have played out BEFORE I tried to break in, so I was on a watchlist...

Im really sorry for talking around the topic so much due to me being and IDIOT and mixing other rounds up and not remembering what excactly I did, so

Sorry