Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zolforf
Zoldorf isn't heavily utilized by players, and when they are,nobody pays attention to them
how should we fix this?
We don't, it's not really an issue
Two simple steps are all that's needed.
1: Zoldorf needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.
2: whenever Zoldorf's not onscreen, all the other critters and NPCs should be asking 'Where's Zoldorf?'

Joking aside, I agree with Cal that it's not really an issue, but maybe something could be done (or is it already?) to make him more interesting for Halloween.
Hardly anyone ever buys stuff, so Zoldorfs get little to no souls to use their abilities. I think a passive soul regen would be fine.
(10-01-2021, 08:02 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: Hardly anyone ever buys stuff, so Zoldorfs get little to no souls to use their abilities. I think a passive soul regen would be fine.

i agree with this, giving them passive soul income would be a nice way to make people notice them.
I have tried to play zoldorf numerous times. Not only is it difficult to communicate with the crew (if they are even paying attention) but it's also super hard to learn anything worth communicating. You're literally better off just being a ghost and using the ouija board and twirling chairs.