Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gidkid BANNED BY CIRRIAL (attention grabbing title)
Who banned you?: - Cirrial

Discord Username: - Not on discord

Date of Ban: - 2017 (this is a guess)

Specified Reason for Ban: - Actually after your behaviour on the forums leading to other admins confusing you for a spammer, kindly fuck off and don't come back, thanks.

Ban Length: - Permanent

What led to the ban?: - IDK I remember I broke the rules then made a post that was autoflagged as spam then they permanently banned me it was originally a temp ban.

Why am I appealing?: - Well I already did and im not sure if it was "gidkid" or "ydennek1" that was banned but I used ydennek1 and i was playing for the last few days until it told me I was banned. It was almost certainly due to the servers being down I think the banlist wasn't turned on yet. And while I was there I didn't get warned or get any bwoinks I was a productive member of space society.

Which rule did you break?: - IDK I can't remember and it doesn't say

Evasion Attempts: - I think the stickyban system stopped working the last few days ive tried to play it in the past but there was the ban message but now I think it let me do it for a while until now it doesnt let me do it it displays the ban message.
Do the usernames dennek1, jonno234, ydennek3 mean anything to you?

Because it looks to me like you've been trying to evade your ban without appealing for ages now.

When bans were temporarily offline, you played as "ydennek1" and, when they turned back on, you immediately tried to evade under the name "ydennek3" (two days ago)
(10-01-2021, 09:54 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Do the usernames dennek1, jonno234, ydennek3 mean anything to you?

Because it looks to me like you've been trying to evade your ban without appealing for ages now.

When bans were temporarily offline, you played as "ydennek1" and, when they turned back on, you immediately tried to evade under the name "ydennek3" (two days ago)

Yes dennek1, jonno234, ydennek1, ydennek2, ydennek3, and gidkid are all my accounts. I use different accounts all the time. I did not evade I saw that your website was hacked and I changed all my passwords and the last password I changed and saved was for ydennek3 leaving me logged in as ydennek3. I may have evaded for those ones but not intentionally I use different accounts (I have so many because I ban evaded on one server a while ago and they didn't have stickybans so I just made a bunch of accounts and now I pick and choose from the ones that I have every time that I start up byond) and I didn't want to appeal because I'd have to make a goonstation account and making accounts on these things seems like an unsafe thing to do. I don't want to waste 20 minutes typing up an appeal to have my temp ban turned into a perm because that looks silly and ridiculous. Clicking on goonstation and having it let you in isnt ban evasion if I was a ban evader I wouldn't be appealing I would be ban evading because I wouldn't have to worry about bans because I would be a ban evader and ban evaders evade bans and don't have to worry about bans because they get into the server without having to appeal because bans mean nothing to them because they don't have to worry about them. I already was playing on goonstation as ydennek1 for 2 or 3 days and I didn't break any rules or get any warnings or cause any sort of trouble or miscreance despite playing for quite a while. If I was a ban evader I would ban evade rather than appeal I am not a ban evader I just log into different accounts each time because I have a lot and sometimes for whatever reason goonstation let me in despite the fact that I am playing on the same computer which isn't my fault because I never set up anything insane to bypass bans I don't know how to which is proven by the fact that I am not ban evading.

summary: gidkid is a model citizen as proven by his actions and is not a ban evader and therefore humbly requests to appeal for his ban(s) on goonstation.
hi wyd what up

(10-01-2021, 09:54 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Do the usernames dennek1, jonno234, ydennek3 mean anything to you?

hi
This is your one unban thread. Please stop making additional threads on a seemingly daily basis. If you'd like us to seriously consider this unban you're going to need to provide an explanation of what Emily asked you.

That you managed to play and on the temp server due to a lack of ban list there and didn't get banned during that time means literally nothing, we didn't even have the capability to ban on the temp server for a number of days.

You're going to need to provide a compelling argument as to why you have 9 different byond accounts you are claiming to just cycle through at random because that combined with the document evasion attempts seem to scream "I tried to evade a ban and am resorting to posting an appeal after that failed". We can talk about a path which potentially leads to you playing on our servers if you're just willing to be candid but if you continue to just feed us obvious lies, the odds of the ban ever being lifted are frankly zero.