Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Round lock for captain and no antag for captain
This is a point Ive seen often brought up in regards to antag captain which is technically true, antag captain does present a lot of unique roleplay opportunities. Antag captain has a lot of power and therefore can do a lot of gimmicks that other jobs cant. Well, this sounds good on paper right, if only we had some area for roleplay where we saw antag captain in action.. Wait a minute we have exactly that! The roleplay server! For a while, roleplay had antag captains like classic, so youd expect to see some high quality gimmicks on the roleplay server right? No not really, antag captains were honestly quite dull there too, by far most common route antag captains took was "haha the only way to stop me is by killing me I am the captain!!". Ask anyone who played on the roleplay server while antag captain was a thing on there (hi I was one of these people), and youd get near unanimous agreement that this wasn't that fun of roleplay and just quite bland. If you cant expect the roleplay server to have high quality roleplay with antag captain, how do you expect the classic server to do that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Round lock for captain and no antag for captain - by Ikea - 09-28-2021, 05:30 PM