Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Nuke skins
Skins for the nuke with a unique cutscene, and maybe unique mechanics and clothes, maybe they’d be obtained with some sort of shop

Macho containment:pay load is a cage on wheels with macho man in it, when “detonated” the cutscene plays macho man suplexing the entire station
Chaos dunk alpha:gives all the nukies basketball related clothes, payload is a glowing basketball that is locked in a top security safe that must be opened with the disc,the cutscene shows the chaos dunk slicing the station in two
Syndicate omega-signals: gives all the nukies glowing cyber looking clothes,payload is a mini satellite station, when detonated the cutscene shows the shuttle turning into a syndicate shuttle
Species-7:gives the nukies hazmat armor, payload: a barrel that it’s glowing green and sealed shut, cutscene shows a green grass enveloping the station and melting it
Clown operatives:clown armor,payload:a yellow balloon with a poorly scribbled on nuclear symbol, cutscene shows the station exploding with a yellow mushroom cloud with a clown face
Seems much more admemes territory then gamemode territory, my big concern is that nukies should be easily identifable for the sake of the gamemode. With the exception of infiltraitor, it is very easy to know who to beat up, which is really good for new players. If anyone in a hazmat suit or a baseball suit could be a nukie, who could be a nukie is now a lot less clear.
thats fair,
i think maybe they'd have nukie armor with basketball jersey color schemes instead, and the hazmats would probably be black and red (they'd still give the same amount of armor)
I would like more nukie variation in terms of outfit colour. One of my gripes with nukies is that they have the same palette as security. Adding on that many sec players use medal rewards to get red swat masks, etc.... there's a form of blending in that happens. Only issue i see with this is NTSO outfit could look similar to a recoloured nukie outfit. Hot pink nukies would be fun
I was thinking that the chaos dunk Payload would need the nukies and the crew play a game of basketball in the payload for the fate of the station but that seems unbalanced and unnecessary
(09-28-2021, 05:11 AM)Asparaguy Wrote: I was thinking that the chaos dunk Payload would need the nukies and the crew play a game of basketball in the payload for the fate of the station but that seems unbalanced and unnecessary

If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest.
As much as I don't think nukie reskins are a good idea, I would love to see a nukie team look like the mercs from Team Fortress 2.
Well we already have golden gun skins so yeah might as well do special skins for nukies too. Just make sure the theming is correct so people don't get confused on if they are nukies or not.
I think skins for the nuke itself would be a fun idea.