Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal for pyrix banned by CaptainBravo
My IRC/Discord Username: AyakaTranquility#9904
Date and time of the ban: 9/19/21
Who banned me: CaptainBravo, since he told me it was him
Message given in the kick, if present: take a break
Summary of events leading up to the ban: Reason was unintentional but still punishable anti-LBGT wording in conversations when asking about someone's friends. Afterward my attitude toward being brought into the "talk with admins" type channel rubbed them the wrong way and so after a brief conversation from him I was banned from the discord.
Why I should be unbanned: I believe it was supposed to be 7 days, and I think today is the 8th day? However I am having trouble getting back onto the server, I would like clarification or help in order to rectify that.
Hello. For clarification, someone found your Reddit history and we've since decided as a team that your ban should instead be permanent.

Specifically, this post, dated 16 July:

[Image: screen.png]

Predating this conversation with Flourish, where you claimed you didn't know what it meant to exclude the T from LGBT:

[Image: unknown.png]

In summation, we aren't open to lifting this ban now, soon, or probably ever.

Best regards,

efrem
(09-27-2021, 08:29 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Hello. For clarification, someone found your Reddit history and we've since decided as a team that your ban should instead be permanent.

Predating this conversation with Flourish, where you claimed you didn't know what it meant to exclude the T from LGBT:

Best regards,

efrem

So be it then. Take care.
(09-27-2021, 08:29 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Hello. For clarification, someone found your Reddit history and we've since decided as a team that your ban should instead be permanent.

Best regards,

efrem
A quick question, does this only apply to the discord, or the game as well?
Signs point to yes.
(09-27-2021, 10:36 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Signs point to yes.

So both then... and there's absolutely no way for me to appeal for one final chance? Three strikes you're out? People can change, I know I've been shown to be wrong.  Getting over prejudices is hard and I fully admit that I fucked up. Is there absolutely no way I can appeal to have one final shot at playing on the server, even in a probationary way with good behavior? Even if I promise to change?