Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miriah banned by auto banner
Who banned you?: - auto banner
Byond Key: - Miriah
Discord Username: - lalaria#8467
Date of Ban: - 9/20/2021 around 9:30 pm est
Specified Reason for Ban: Reason: Using a modified dreamseeker client.
Ban Length: - permanent
What led to the ban?: - i decided to give goonstation a try today and i played a tiny bit, 20 mins or so. I cooked dinner, noticed my byond could be updated, so i did, then i tried getting back on bee and i was banned
Why am I appealing?: - just wanna play
Which rule did you break?: - not sure, wish i knew why i got banned, idont use a VPN and my byond is not modified
Evasion Attempts: - nope
Hello, please make sure your byond install is clean and remove any third party applications that might be modifying your dreamseeker client.
(09-20-2021, 06:22 PM)Leeanei Wrote: Hello, please make sure your byond install is clean and remove any third party applications that might be modifying your dreamseeker client.

ima unistall and reinstall, but can you be more specific about th ird party stuff? i've no clue what the might be
im still banned after reinstalling
Your ban hadn't been lifted, but I'm lifting it now. Also, third party applications that modify your dreamseeker client in any way are what I'm talking about. If you've installed anything to interact with BYOND during game rounds, that'd trip the system. It can also be tripped if you are routinely changing computers during play.
(09-21-2021, 08:08 AM)Leeanei Wrote: Your ban hadn't been lifted, but I'm lifting it now. Also, third party applications that modify your dreamseeker client in any way are what I'm talking about. If you've installed anything to interact with BYOND during game rounds, that'd trip the system. It can also be tripped if you are routinely changing computers during play.

i havent done any of that, i just play ss13 on a couple servers