Mentor Application: Vladimir Katchnikov
Usual character name:Vladimir Katchnikov
BYOND username:validator
Discord username (if you are on our discord):Validator
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play:Lately Nightshade 1. used to be Goon RP Main

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I have played a lot to the extent I have learned a good chunk of all the roles. There has been a few cases where people have needed help in game and I've been able to teach them job roles they were knew to. I've been learning MechComp lately with some additional Packet logic, and really enjoying my time returning to the game. I've helped a few people on nightshade because I heard that it  was getting a two week grace period for newer players, so I made sure to hop on and help where I could. This however, is the main reason i've applied here. I know as a mentor I can be available to more people, and would like to do so. A large part of my enjoyment is helping others to have fun, so it aligns wonderfully with me to be able to do so! If anyone else catches Vladimir on nightshade, I'm always free to help, and hopefully i'll be returning to Goon RP main if and when this server gets put in cryo again! Recently I helped some scientists in artlab discover danger, and also engineers power the station! I love the game and just want to help people not get pigeon holed into one job and explore other things. INCLUDING mechanics, I adore the potential of mechcomp in this game and barely anyone explores it in many shifts. I've also been reading up on mentor guidelines to try help maintain the discovery for people, so I'm not outright giving people every detail for their job/exploration. I've also gotten very lenient with people and remember to reming them no to use meta terms etc within RP rounds. There's a whole lot i've been trying to expand my knowledge on though so I can be sure to give some pointers. I know no small teaching moment goes unlooked in this game, as it's only a small window in such a chaotic game. Thank you! Sleeping bee

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be December 9. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and helpful member of the community!