Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Add Birthdays to Characters sheets on the age section
When editing a character, I think it would be fun if you could enter in your character's birth date.

One thing you could do with it is have a it check the current day and month and do special things like spawn you with a party hat, or have a cake at the bar with a the names of all the crew whose birthday it was.

You could also have some fun with astrology and having your characters horoscope for the round as a gag or even a subtle adjustment of luck attributes.
inb4 people change their birthday to the current date every time they play to powergame

good idea though
not looking forward to all the "nerf birthday hats" threads in the near future -_-

in all seriousness though I think this could be a cute little detail that people could run with in very creative ways
I'm not sure this would need much associated features, but I think it would be a cute detail to add to various records. I can imagine giving not-particularly-bright characters a pin based on their birthday, to allow for a bit of social engineering...
Make it account based and unchangeable, maybe even make it based on the day someone joined the game, or their birthday in the forumns. I would love to have a calendar in the chapel showing today's birthdays and upcoming birthdays.
Yeah making it based on forum or account join date (or birthday if you've entered one) was my first thought - that way you'd also celebrate the players' birthday, not just the characters'!