Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Werewolf Arms and Transformation
A quick suggestion. Currently when a werewolf dies, they stay as a werewolf and bingo bango bongo, you've got gamer arms. These arms are robust. Their harm does like 50 bleed damage so you can exsanguinate someone easy. Their disarm does a long duration stun, and its grab is an instant aggressive grab. Youch.

When a werewolf dies in their transformed state, do it like the movies, the werewolf shifts back into their human form, shamed by all their probably naked bits too. Do this to cut down on the gamer arms that folks take and then delete all other antags on the shift with.

Shambler arms are just as bad, but the shambler DOES change back to a human when it dies. Do it for wolf.
sure, i agree
I can already see people trying to revive a werewolf in a controlled environment to restrain them and take their limbs.^^
I was working on a nerf if you aren't a WW but the way shamble/werewolf arms share the same code is horrible.
(09-08-2021, 11:52 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: I can already see people trying to revive a werewolf in a controlled environment to restrain them and take their limbs.^^

that might happen, but it would take a lot more work, the cooptation of the WW and the WW to transform into its form, and not rip you limp from limp.