Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bugged lasers
[Image: HurN2GX.png?1]

i just got a traitor round and when i went to the faint signal station to get a bat mask, a drone started following me, i hopped out of the pod and started lazering the pod like 4 times, but all the lasers hit ME instead and i went into critical and the pod blew up beside me.

seems like a bug.

also can i get some kind of refund? that was a pretty lame way to die when being a traitor.

Also, i have adminhelped this, no response, even though there is an admin online.
i hopped out of the pod and started lazering the DRONE like 4 times
I did this earlier in almost exactly the same circumstances, lasering a drone around the medical shuttle. I survived (barely) but it almost cost me a traitor round. Weird, but yeah, this wasn't a one-off.
It's something weird (and annoying as hell) with lasers. I was playing hos and there were a bunch of zombies around, anytime you try lasering something, without point blanking it, and it's one tile away from you the laser hits YOU instead. Nearly put myself into crit a couple of times. Super easy to reproduce, just try lasering something on the tile next to you.