2nd Mentor Application (Ezra Callison)
Usual character name: Ezra Callison
BYOND username: ComradeInput
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Input #2743
Recommended by (if applicable): Investigangster Klutz, Echo Five
Goon servers you play: Goon 1

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Im applying to become a mentor because I genuinely would like to help new players, the experience I can bring is quite vast, im knowledgeable in Medbay, a bit on engine and working in the science department. I also have lots of experience in the security department but thats for another type of application. I have been playing since last year I believe if im not wrong November 2020 and have been very active in the game and community on discord. In medbay specifically i know how to make synthpatches, surgeries , SR all the work arounds in that department and how to save someone in deep crit becuase as i was once told back in my starter days, "everyone can be saved" and i hope other doctors will look up to mentors with their questions and improve themselves so they can also save others.
     Im the blue berry blue NT placed to make sure the station runs smoooothly. In engineering department I know my way in mechanics setting up teleporters around the station , i bit rusty when it comes to packets and larger projects but I know what im doing most of the time! I know about setting up the engine , both singulos and gasses and glad to say I got my hands dirty and learned around the mining department! In the science department I can make chems, healchems, working with artifacts for any questions regarding such topics or gameplay I can help!  Sleeping bee I guess i can also include my security knowledge, how to properly deal with antags and taking them in. Its all about fairness and having fun on both ends of the spectrum. Although we have the power to kill valids we also have the power of stuns and the mighty baton to place into the brig. Im here to do my best in aiding in any sorts of gameplay or control questions! While also referring to the wiki and not backseating too much to allow them to learn for themselves too!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): Back in my early days I started a plasma flood as a non antag. Probably in November.
might be a bit late but +1 ive seen em around a lot and they taught me a good chunk of stuff, they are always helpful if not kind. i have never had a bad experience with them
yea theyre pretty cool +1
Hey, we really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be December 9. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and helpful member of the community!