PinkPuffBall81 Mentor Application
I don't think I can give you a recommendation for mentor, as, to put it simply, I get the impression (from the many rounds I've observed or played alongside you) that you aren't particularly interested in doing any actual mentoring. Of course, this is just an observation and I'm sure I've missed many of your rounds! But I've yet to see you go out of your way to help or teach players.

Keep in mind that being mentor isn't just a rank that players of a certain playtime must obtain, or a stop on the way towards Grander Things; this is a voluntary role to help newer players to get more comfy with the outright vertical learning curve of ss13. Importantly: you don't need to already be a mentor to do this, and the "perks" of being a mentor are having extra tools to help accomplish this. I believe you should follow the advice given by Flourish in your last application to wait a longer period before applying. You will want to show through actions rather than just words, that you want to help teach people, that you recognise when players are struggling with game mechanics and will go out of your way to help them out.

I understand that you have been trying to do better which is great! but I agree with Cal in that you should allow yourself some more time before reapplying.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PinkPuffBall81 Mentor Application - by Cal - 09-01-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: PinkPuffBall81 Mentor Application - by walpvrgis - 09-02-2021, 03:57 PM