Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Head of Sanitation equipment
For your consideration I present the Head of Sanitation Cape and suit, a new level  reward for janitor along  with a law-bringer skin for the spray bottle. Now finally the HoS and the head of security can meet and clash like the rivals they are, HoS vs HoS titans on the station meet!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Hot stuff
Oh my god YES!
not the biggest fan of just recoloring stuff, I dont think janitor should just get HoS stuff either

still, it looks nice
Quote:law-bringer skin for the spray bottle.

Grime fighter
Thumbs Up 
(08-31-2021, 10:24 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
Quote:law-bringer skin for the spray bottle.

Grime fighter

perfection
Think these are probably going in the new azone? So it's OK for them to be HoS clones, which would be more of an issue for job rewards.
(09-01-2021, 02:02 AM)Katzen Wrote: Think these are probably going in the new azone? So it's OK for them to be HoS clones, which would be more of an issue for job rewards.

Yah when i preposed them on the Discord a dev said he was probably going to put them in Terra 8, i just hope they aren’t going to be too hard to get to. Though I half hope they get added to the jani shuttle in the debris field, in that box a few tiles away from the tsunami, id hate to have to bug telesci or something to have to get them each round.
the spray bottle lawbringer sells it