Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Antag Idea: Pirates. YARRR!
Hey there!
So, I've been getting a idea for a new team antagonist. Pirates! a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble I don't have many ideas, but I do have some!

- They would have a pirate cruiser (the cruiser being like a big pod but you can walk around the inside of it, its currently unfinished but I'm trying to finish up the code) and that cruiser would be like a home base of sorts and where they would purchase more gear

-Currently, their objective would be to steal from the station and use whatever they steal to purchase more equipment. I'm thinking they would steal money but there are definitely problems with that, but also stealing station equipment is very similar to spy thief.

-In terms of gear, some of it would definitely be pirate themed, like flintlock rifles and cutlasses. But I'm also think they could maybe have stolen NT and syndie gear? They are pirates after all! The stolen gear could also be in some sort of bad condition or something, I'm not too sure yet.

Anyways, I just want all of your guy's opinions on it! I think this could be really fun! Oh, and I do want it on RP since I am a RP player and RP could do with some more antags.
once in a while quest runs a bandit gimmick similar to this.
(08-27-2021, 09:52 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: once in a while quest runs a bandit gimmick similar to this.

Oh really? What is it like? I've never seen it.
I haven’t seen it in months, but basically a team of two or 3, would be tasked with kidnapping a target on station, with gear Quest gave us. It was a lot of fun, and led to security trying to pay us for the crew we kidnapped back, some gunfights, and more. Last time Quest ran it was a few months ago, with me, Cam, and Boxta as the bandits. It happened a round previous to that round, too.

P.s. we had cowboy names and gear.
I remember that round, was really funny, the pirates took a few hostages and settled a base on the syndie outpost we arrive in a sec pod and decide to negotiate with them, the HoS decided to try to scam them too, gave them only a part of the money, they caught unto this and things got tense, one of us fired a shot and quickly a fire fight started, I think we killed one of them and they killed a few of us, it was a good round.