More races
I think Goonstation needs more races, here are some ideas

Lobster/crab people:
stronger unarmed combat, has a chance to make enemies bleed
of course can breath under water

Brainuals: essentially a walking nervous system with eyes at the brain
I don't know what it'd do but I think it'd look cool

Fellow crewmember:
Three bees in a trench coat. The top bee is where the player control is, if damaged enough or disarmed enough, the bees will seperate, making the top bee scramble to find its other two bees to gain control again. The bees could also be robo buddies

Glassmen:
Essentially a bottle in the shape of a person, weak to brute damage, when gibbing they turn into glass shards which must be welded back together to revive them, the first regeant(within reason) they injest will become their "blood" and will be copied and constantly replenished inside their body
The bee one would be pretty neat, maybe rather than a race, make it a gimmick job to keep it a interesting sight every now and then.
yeah you're right, the bee one is way too gimmiky for a race
If we have any more "Humanoid" races, the only acceptable race is Bee people. Bees are already a part of the lore via the cloner, give us a genetic mutation brought about by the crossing of human and Bee DNA.

Give us a fluffy lovable bee person, I dare you to say it isn't a good idea.
players will taint bee's reputation.
(08-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: players will taint bee's reputation.

Heisnebee did enough to taint bees reputation to ruin it anyways. Why do you think I murder him all the time?
(08-26-2021, 11:13 PM)RGBDeadSilent Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: players will taint bee's reputation.

Heisnebee did enough to taint bees reputation to ruin it anyways. Why do you think I murder him all the time?

I finally found one.

One of the people that the 9th layer of hell is reserved for.
Few more ideas

Amoeboids:
Slow,can replace certain constanents with B,Gains “Evo points” by absorbing creatures such as rats or cockroaches and even people which will give them the most points,these points can be spent on some sort of tech tree that will give them different benefits, allowing for different builds to be made for diffeeent uses

Wiremen:a mess of wires with two glowing eyes, it’s hands are wires that are cut off leaving the spark flying out, deals burn damage and a chance for stamina damage, can trip people, can hold more stamina and can charge its stamina by attaching to apcs, but regains stamina slower and takes more damage when stamina is low

Fruitins:variety of different vegetable/fruit appearances
Regains stamina in light, regains brute health with water, but too much water can deal toxin and oxy damage,corpse decomposes in different stages, each stage makes plants grow faster around it and the last stage makes plants grow on trayless tiles

(08-27-2021, 08:57 AM)Asparaguy Wrote: Few more ideas

Amoeboids:
Slow,can replace certain constanents with B,Gains “Evo points” by absorbing creatures such as rats or cockroaches and even people which will give them the most points,these points can be spent on some sort of tech tree that will give them different benefits, allowing for different builds to be made for diffeeent uses

Wiremen:a mess of wires with two glowing eyes, it’s hands are wires that are cut off leaving the spark flying out, deals burn damage and a chance for stamina damage, can trip people, can hold more stamina and can charge its stamina by attaching to apcs, but regains stamina slower and takes more damage when stamina is low

Fruitins:variety of different vegetable/fruit appearances
Regains stamina in light, regains brute health with water, but too much water can deal toxin and oxy damage,corpse decomposes in different stages, each stage makes plants grow faster around it and the last stage makes plants grow on trayless tiles

Amoeboid speech ex:”glory to nanotrasen”
“Glorby…to banobrasennn
(08-27-2021, 07:17 AM)Technature Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 11:13 PM)RGBDeadSilent Wrote:

I finally found one.

One of the people that the 9th layer of hell is reserved for.

Heisenbee? Yeah he deserves to go to hell. Glad we agree.