Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hulk sprite weirdness (limbs aren't green)
I don't know whether this qualifies as a real bug, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't explicitly intended. Basically, it seems that with the relatively new limb system, green arms/legs haven't been added yet. And as experimentation with monkeys proves, the Hulk effect is still a single, featureless sprite (it's just a genderless generic person; the only identifying feature is hair). I haven't tested it yet, but I think if you gave a dwarf hulk, the sprite would experience a similar bit of weirdness.

It's hardly a priority thing, but it also might not be a hard thing to fix (maybe). If, say, I don't know, there was some special skin color code set aside just for hulks that transformed the skin to said color when Hulk gets activated, that would affect the limbs, since they're affected by changes in skin color. The thing about hulk now is that it doesn't do anything to that, so you get hulks with pasty white hands sticking out of their jumpsuits.

I guess a problem would be the way Hulk isn't exactly a permanent thing, really. If you take too much damage you de-hulk, so turning the limbs back to normal would be hard, I guess? I dunno. I just wanted to present the problem and try to voice some thoughts on it; for all I know it's just more trouble than it's worth.

Still. Green arms.
This has been fixed aside from the fists still being flesh colored.