Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Forum change
Did something new happen with the forums? Looks off and it doesnt highlight new posts in threads anymore.
Just want to know if its something new with the forums or if it's my PC doing something weird because a win10 update made my PC act weird.
Forum got updated
Oh it's not just me.

If there's any way to get new posts to highlight again I would appreciate it, trying to pick up from where I was at last is frustrating now.
Yeah, it's terrible.
Theres a button up top that says view new posts
Sure there is that button but Id rather have the new posts highlighted. Any chance we can get that back?
Yes, I am never sure where I left off.
Why oh why did you leave me post highlighter? v_v
(08-27-2021, 08:46 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Sure there is that button but Id rather have the new posts highlighted. Any chance we can get that back?

This
also for some reason you can’t seem to change your rating on a post anymore after you set it once, would like that changed
I don’t mind the new layout changes on mobile, but it is a lot harder to read without the new post highlights in threads
Hi, we updated our ludicrously outdated forum software as part of a server migration. I don't have much more info other than that, but things like new user authentication has been repaired as part of this upgrade so its pretty rad from the admin perspective.

Expect some slight differences in look and feel.
Yeah thats cool Gannets but is it possible to get the new post highlights back or is that just gone forever?
(08-29-2021, 01:56 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Yeah thats cool Gannets but is it possible to get the new post highlights back or is that just gone forever?

They seem to be working fine for me?

Could you take a screenshot to show specifically what you mean?
Sure here

[Image: ifjbbkm.png]

I just opened this thread and your post isnt highlighted.

Also something else weird just happened when I tried to post that last one.

[Image: m1oML1h.png]

It just has what I posted down there like that. Not sure whats going on.

Wait no. I just realized that was just the picture I posted that I thought was the previous post. Sorry the colors got me confused. MORE REASON I wish there was highlighted new posts
Someone mentioned that they're unable to view post edit history after the upgrade as well. I can still see it but I think normal users / guests no longer can