HoS Application - Khaaku Starbell/Nova_Hero
Now, I dont know all these big words that Chayot used. However, I probably agree with him. 
Ive seen ya since you were new, and you've come along way. I've shown you some tricks, and more. I remember my first time as antag against you two, I was port a puke rampaging, and unlike usual new sec, you actually fought back. However, you didn't kill me, even then. You turned me into the HOS, instead. Since then, you have continued to learn and explore, and you've learned new tricks and whatnot. Since you've done it right from the start, I don't even know if you guys know the wrong way, but clearly you do.
Its good how you always observe situations first before actively engaging. You do good, however, your pretty dependant on your brother. He always has your disk, and you rarely leave his side. Recently youve been branching out a bit more, and I will admit, you two make a hell of a team, but you should work on becoming a bit more independent. 
Regardless, I've seen nothing but good shit from ya, so +1

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Khaaku Starbell/Nova_Hero - by Froggit_Dogget - 08-29-2021, 09:06 PM