Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
if you try to edit a security record using an ID set to arrest it should shock you
See title. If you try to edit a security record using a secmate computer after logging in with an ID that is set to arrest, it should cause the console to shock you and send a PDA message to security alerting them. Similarly, the handheld recordtrak will shock you if you try to use it while set to arrest.
(08-23-2021, 08:59 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: See title. If you try to edit a security record using a secmate computer after logging in with an ID that is set to arrest, it should cause the console to shock you and send a PDA message to security alerting them. Similarly, the handheld recordtrak will shock you if you try to use it while set to arrest.

Oh god this would be awful when some nerd sets everyone to arrest and sec can do fuck all to undo it.
Boy I sure hope the AI isn't rogue and sets absolutely everyone who didn't tell them to to arrest.
maybe make that exclude sec id's then
This would be terrible in the case of a rogue AI.  A better idea, at least IMO, would be to prevent the ID used to login to secmate from editing its own record.
Sounds bad, sorry. No thank you.
I mean I could also just delete my entire file instead of editing the arrest record off. That would go around this right?