Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Add extra ammo in bartender lockers
The bartender on round start only has 8 bullets in his riot shotgun, the only way he reliably can get more is by hacking the booze-o-mat. So id think it would be very useful if the bartender would get extra ammo in his locker. Donut 3 bartender locker already contains an extra box of 12 ga rubber slugs and its very convenient, because I no longer have to hack the booze-o-mat.
Do bartenders get that much action that they don't have the time to hack their machine or ask someone to do it for them? I don't think so, the 8 starting bullets is enough to do a lot.
I think the only time more bullets are useful is if Nukies show up, and if they show up you're probably outgunned anyway.
The whole hacking-the-booze-vendor to get ammo, instead of them spawning with it, was to make the bartender have less of an armory on their back, and to encourage them to charge for drinks. Besides, you can get the mechanics to make more of them if you really need more ammo.
The combination of your backpack and the Booze-o-Matic should be more then enough if you ask me. It's not there so you can go out there fighting bad guys, it's there so you can blast the Clown into next tueseday when they're making a mess out of your bar and are refusing to leave.