Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make swords platable
It seems odd in general you can plate the hilt with the sword IN IT (and without the sword in it) but yet you cannot plate the sword it self directly applying to the captains saber, the syndicate commanders and the katana i get it's due to them being considered a "bulky" item but i would be cool if you could plate a katana in for example, telecrystal making you highly unpredictable (and possibly become a full blown anime character) as an example tough I am no coder personally so i do not fully understand how complex this task would be but its worth pointing out this detail in particular
que captains rushing to plate their swords in plasmaglass for that extra damage
(08-19-2021, 03:42 PM)Cal Wrote: que captains rushing to plate their swords in plasmaglass for that extra damage
i mean its not like people don't plate a fire extinguisher in quil constantly to increase damage
(08-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Sanngrior Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 03:42 PM)Cal Wrote: que captains rushing to plate their swords in plasmaglass for that extra damage
i mean its not like people don't plate a fire extinguisher in quil constantly to increase damage

This doesnt increase the damage of a fire extingusher
(08-19-2021, 05:57 PM)Ikea Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 04:23 PM)Sanngrior Wrote:

This doesnt increase the damage of a fire extingusher
correction it DOES 

plasma glass plated fire extinguisher has a 3 point damage increase

the same if you apply quil to the fire extinguisher
Oh huh thats very odd.. Okay so it is true that plating a fire extingusher causes its damage to increase, however this really only applies to a fire extinguisher. Most items dont have a change in damage when plated, fire extinguisher appears to be the exception here. This is really odd because fire extingusher has no code as I can tell to have its damage react to what material it is.
(08-19-2021, 07:17 PM)Ikea Wrote: Oh huh thats very odd.. Okay so it is true that plating a fire extingusher causes its damage to increase, however this really only applies to a fire extinguisher. Most items dont have a change in damage when plated, fire extinguisher appears to be the exception here. This is really odd because fire extingusher has no code as I can tell to have its damage react to what material it is.
whats even odder is sometimes when you plate a deconstruction device in plasma glass it sometimes increases it's damage problem is that is inconsonant

but back to my point its kind of odd you can just plate the hilt with the sword in it but not the sword it self don't you agree?
make swords platable
i wish 2 wield the frozen-fartsword in battle
(08-20-2021, 03:27 PM)coolvape Wrote: make swords platable
i wish 2 wield the frozen-fartsword in battle

it would be suicide but amazing at the same time