HoS Application: Harrison Walker
Played with Walker extensively in Security, a while back.
Overall, he was fine. Fair, Steady in combat, mostly reliable.
Only, he seemed to have some fixation on command and following his orders, was quite dogmatic as I recall.
This seems to be reflected in his app by his choice of wording, describing his time in security as having "power struggles" and wanting to be a "Commanding officer".

The latter half of his App seems quite good otherwise. Recognizing that the "Crew" are in reality just players trying to have fun. Shows experience on his part.
I can attest to him being fair in sentencing, and not abusing prisoners.
However I recall (as a fellow secoff) walker taking prisoners away from me and processing them himself. Overall I found it to be quite domineering.

Lately he's been fine but I haven't been a SECOFF. I'm not certain how pleasant it'd be to work under him, or alongside him as I did back then.
I haven't worked with him in a long time since then but I hope his attitude with regard to those working under him, and below his rank, has improved by now.

Interesting point about the stun batons. I can't agree with it being able to "help Security players to learn to speed up detaining and processing a little" as if they're in cuffs,
they can't move or interact with anything at all, so you can just drag them around for as long as you want.

Can't support this as I haven't worked with him too much in the time since he's posted this application.
(As it's quite simple to act better in preparation for an application.)

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Pieliam - 08-18-2021, 05:22 AM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Katzen - 08-18-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Zafhset - 08-20-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Mouse - 08-22-2021, 03:24 AM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Caro - 08-22-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Cal - 08-23-2021, 09:22 AM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Chayot - 08-23-2021, 03:25 PM
RE: HoS Application: Harrison Walker - by Retrino - 09-14-2021, 12:47 PM